- Herbline products contain a scientific blend of herb extracts and results can vary from person to person. Though rare, individual could react adversely to some herbs. In the case of irritation or reaction stop use. We recommend that you do a patch test on skin before using product initially.
- All material and information present on the website is intended for educational purposes only.
- The information on the site is general in nature and should not be taken as a substitute for the recommendation provided by physician or health care professional to prevent, treat or cure disease.
- Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations through this website.
- In case you suspect a possibility of disease or health-related condition of any kind, you must first contact your health care professional. Before usage of any product, please read all product packaging carefully and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, supplementation or medication program.
- Each person is different and thus the way body reacts to a particular product may be significantly different from another. Herbline shall have bear no liability to you as a publisher of information, or seller of any products or vendor services, including, without limitation, any liability for any defective products.
- Herbline does not make warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to
(a) the functioning and operation of this site, or
(b) products, information or services displayed or sold on this site including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose Herbline makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this or its contents.
- We strictly condemn “self-medication”. An experienced healthcare professional should be consulted before starting any medication, oral or external. All links provided on this website are listed in good faith. You are advised to treat all of this information with caution and common sense.
- Under no circumstances, Herbline be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials published on this site.
- We clearly do not warranty or bear any liability regarding information provided in this site regarding recommendations for supplements for any and all health purposes. As is clearly stated, this information is provided solely as information for our customers to use when discussing a regimen with their healthcare practitioners.
- We strictly deny the user any permission to post, distribute or otherwise publish on or through the website, any content that violates or infringes any national or international professional or business codes, copyright, trademark trade secret, patent, intellectual property, or statutory, common law or other proprietary rights of others including any party's privacy right or right of publicity is libelous, slanderous, inaccurate, harmful, abusive, threatening, unprofessional, obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic or contains any solicitations of funds or unsolicited mail.
- Users may not copy the website content, either entirely or for commercial gain. The website content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- No persons in relation to Herbline will be held liable or responsible for any form of use or misuse of any herb, herbal preparation, or so-called herbal remedy, whether the information was gathered from this website or not.